- PICON PIE (musical, off Broadway, Fla, touring) **
- ADIOS, HOLLYWOOD (musical,book and lyrics) John Harms Th.
- SOPHIE (musical, book and lyrics), Jewish Rep, NY
- LETTERS HOME - premiered AMERICAN PLACE THEATER,
NY, then London, Melbourne, Paris (with Delphine Seyrig), French tour Sweden, Norway, Holland, Poland, Scotland, tours of Scotland and Wales, Copenhagen, Istanbul, Capetown, Budapest, Montreal, Toronto, Tel Aviv, Edinburgh Festival, Dublin Festival -- and in U.S.: San Diego, Los Angeles, many tours and anthologies; publ. Saml. French. **
- APPLES IN EDEN (musical book and lyrics) Kent, Ohio. **
- LOVE ONE ANOTHER - New Dramatists, NYC.
- THE RABINOWITZ GAMBIT - Cleveland Playhouse, l8th Street **
Playhouse, NYC, Whole Theater Company of Montclair, N.J.
- THE MERRY WAR, New Dramatists, toured US. *
- GANDHIJI - LA Actors Theater; Back Alley, Wash, D.C. **
- RITES OF PASSAGE - Astor Place Th. NYC, FDU Theater, NJ. **
- MARCHING AS TO WAR – US tours, publ.Dramatists PlaySvce.
* or ** denotes award nomination or first-place award